Wednesday, September 30, 2015

How To Go From 0 - 1000 Views on YouTube!

Hey there! So I may not have many subscribers YET (currently at 3700) but my views are amazing. So I wanted to share how I got them with anyone else who is trying to grow their channel. I have 5 tips for you today that helped me, and I know it will help you too!

1. Tagging Your Video 
Go in the Youtube search bar and enter the first few words that you want to title your video - the most searched items will pop up and I would recommend that you use these keywords in your video title, description box and tag words.

2. Attractive Thumbnails
Make sure that your thumbnails are eyecatching, and relate to the topic of your video. Zoom into the subject of the video - whether its a review, your face, a DIY, etc. PicMonkey is an AWESOME and free website you can use. Always use bold, bright words and clear pictures.

3. Listen To Your Audience
I always go through my video list and see which ones have the most views. This gives me an idea of what specifically my viewers are coming to my channel for. This is a highly effective way to create more videos that your subscribers WANT to see, and in turn give you more views. 

4. Use the Cards Feature on Youtube
On your most popular videos, use the cards feature to direct your viewers to other similiar videos you have. You can actually do this on any video, but since you have more views on a specific video, viewers are more likely to click on something else that is related. 

5. Always Write in The Description Box
Write a detailed paragraph (3-5 sentences at least) telling your audience what the video is about. This also helps your video pop up in the Youtube search, the more keywords you use in your description. 

I hope this helps you guys grow your channels! Share this blog to someone else who is trying to grow their channel and if you are interested in checking mine out - Click Here!




No comments:

Post a Comment